- 在国外度过一个学期 at UNE 法国 in beautiful Aix-en-Provence, a charming university city in the south of 法国.
- 享受课外生活 with a variety of activities, cultural events, and outings. Travel and experience other parts of 法国 and the rest of Europe.
- 体验法国文化 through your daily life and through excursions in the region and around the country.
- 学习和/或提高你的法语 language skills and study art in the birthplace of Impressionist artist Paul Cézanne.
- Take courses to fulfill your core curriculum or major requirements with options including courses in languages, 工作室艺术, 政治科学, 业务, 历史, 和文学. 法国 will become the classroom by combining lectures with excursions.
UNE 法国 is located at The American College of 地中海 in beautiful Aix-en-Provence, a charming university city in the south of 法国.
You'll be perfectly situated to explore art, culture, food, and 历史. Indulge in French pastries and experience the world-class music and arts scene. 乘坐火车也很方便, buses and budget flights that will enable you to explore the region of Provence, 法国里维埃拉, 地中海, as well as the rest of 法国 and the European continent.
To further your language knowledge and cultural understanding, you'll live with a French host family. Host families will provide breakfast and dinner.
You'll begin your study abroad experience before even leaving home by participating in information sessions and a pre-departure orientation with the 全球 Education team. The orientation will enable you to connect with other students in the group, reflect on your goals and get important information about the program. In addition, peer advisers are available to answer questions.
You will enroll in semester courses taught at The American College of 地中海, a school that specializes in hosting American students participating in semester abroad programs. The faculty typically combine lectures and excursions to transform 法国 into the classroom.
The courses taught at UNE 法国 are particularly applicable for UNE students majoring or minoring in global studies, 政治科学, 业务 or for students who are hoping to fulfill some of their core curriculum and electives requirements abroad.
- Accommodation with a local host family, including breakfast and dinner
- Support from ACM staff in-country and UNE staff in Biddeford
学生必须有2分.最低GPA 5分. Previous French language experience is recommended but not required. 所有专业都欢迎.
学生在法国待15周. Fall semester students arrive in early September and return home in mid-December. Spring semester students arrive at the end of January and return mid-May.
学生 keep all UNE scholarships and financial aid and are billed the same tuition as for a traditional on-campus semester, plus standard UNE study abroad room and board rate. 学生 are required to arrange their own flight to Marseille airport (MRS) or arrange to arrive by TGV train if flying to Paris or another gateway.
学生 participating in a UNE semester abroad program will be automatically awarded a 500美元全球教育奖学金. 学生也可以申请 唐斯家庭旅游奖学金. 这项奖学金是由布朗夫人设立的. 伊娃米. 唐斯的已故丈夫雅克. Downs, was a much-loved 历史 professor at UNE. The Downs family are champions of global education and UNE’s campus in 摩洛哥. The scholarship was established to provide support for students who might not otherwise be able or inclined to participate in a semester abroad at the UNE Tangier Campus or other UNE semester-abroad programs.
- Deadline for Fall semester abroad programs: April 1
- Deadline for Spring semester abroad programs: November 1
Other outside scholarships may be available; visit the 奖学金机会清单 or contact the 全球 Education team for more details.